Thursday, February 26, 2009

1st blog

I've always been lazy about writing in a diary, or writing my thoughts down period.. But after Puya's encouragement of getting a planner and a diary for myself. I discovered i have so much to write about and so much to say. I think we all have so much to say! Currently, being the planner i am..its ridiculous i know, but i even write my social events down in my planner and im absolutely addicted2 it. As far as my diary goes, the initial days i couldnt help by write every tiny detail of my day in my diary; childish behaviour at age 20..talk about that.. But, after that sadly i dont have the energy2 write down in my diary, as being a student i already write alot with the pen. My best friend is a deep blogger, so are a couple of my friends.. and now i am one too..though i don't know how much i'll be able2 update. Hopefully my blog wont be the same as my cute diary which rests itself safely in the rack! Finals of 2nd yr BMS are 2days awai and i'm blogging my 1st blog! what amazing timing?? well timing plays a hugely negative role in my life..as events occur and i enclose some of them here, time truly holds a negative impact on me! well, got early morning college..wake up at 8 tomm :(
gnte!

No comments:

Post a Comment